Small Business Pandemic Relief Loan
Small Business Application Requirements
1. Business Summary
Please provide a brief overview of your business. The city of St Joseph reserves the right to require an up-to-date business plan for any projects. At a minimum, business plans should include:
- History of the company’s operations
- Physical address of each St. Joseph facility of the applicant
- Ownership structures and any authorized agent
- Include the number of full-time employees
- The number of part-time employees
- A simple budget summary
2. Demonstrate why Small Business Pandemic Response Loan assistance is needed (please attach additional pages if necessary)
3. Explain any other factors that should be considered in evaluating this request (e.g., impact on St. Joseph suppliers, national/international sales, other prospects for future expansions, etc.)
4. Application Steps
- Applicants shall review the entire Small Business Pandemic Relief Loan (SB-PRL) program, application, draft Promissory Note.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact the city of St. Joseph staff prior to applying for assistance to ask questions regarding the application or approval process.
- Applicants shall submit the application directly to the Community Development Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City of St. Joseph staff will contact the business owner to confirm receipt of the application and discuss the program timeline.
- City staff will review the application and verify application information prior to award determination.
- City of St. Joseph staff will notify successful loan applicants of the distribution processes.
***Businesses are required to have pursued all other forms of assistance prior to being eligible to apply for city of St. Joseph COVID-19 funds.***