COVID-19 FAQs and Resources
I tested positive for COVID-19. What do I need to do?
I am a close contact to a COVID-19 positive person. What do I need to do?
Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- Physician’s office
- Mosaic Life Care or Northwest Health Services
- Urgent Care Express
- Big Chain Pharmacies
- Community Testing Sites in Missouri
- Missouri Testing Sites (not all inclusive)
I am a contact to a close contact of a COVID-19 case. What do I need to do?
A contact to a close contact of a COVID-19 case does not need to alter their behavior or actions unless the close contact becomes a COVID positive case. In that case, you will need to reassess if you are now a close contact to a COVID-19 case. If so, follow the close contact quarantine recommendations.
I work at an essential business and a close contact to a COVID-19 positive person. Can I go to work?
I have an employee who tested positive for COVID-19. What do I need to do?
What if my business in an essential business/critical infrastructure?
- Essential Services and Critical Infrastructure
- COVID-19 Critical Infrastructure Sector Response Planning
- Additional COVID-19 Critical Infrastructure Sector Response Planning
- Implementing Safe Practices
Where can I find resources/guidance regarding the school setting?
- Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) Guidance
- Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA)
- Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS)
- Local School Websites